Book Detail: Extension Methodologies for Transfer of Agricultural Technology
Outlines of Extension Methodologies for Transfer of agricultural Technology
- Communication models
- Forms of communication
- Extension programme planning
- Principles of programme planning
- Monitoring and evaluation of extension programme
- Extension teaching methods
- Individual contact methods
- Group contact methods
- Small group techniques
- Mass contact methods
- Factors influencing in selection of extension teaching methods
- Innovative information sources
- Diffusion of innovations
- Model of adoption process
- Capacity building of extension personnel and farmers
- Assessment of training needs
Feedback: After Reading these ICAR eCourse, please give your feedback for improve of the e-Course contents on this website. Click Here
Disclaimer: The information on this website does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the courseware contents.
The contents are provided free for noncommercial purpose such as teaching, training, research, extension and self learning.
If you are facing any Problem than fill form Contact Us
If you want share any article related Agriculture with us than send at email@example.com with your contact detail.
47,589 total views, 10 views today