Book Detail: Environmental Science
Course outlines: Environmental Science
- Scope and Importance of Environmental Studies
- Natural resources: Renewable and Non renewable resources. Land and Water
- Natural resources: forest, wildlife, energy and food resources
- Ecosystems: Definition, concept, structure and functions
- Producers, consumers and decomposers of an ecosystem. Energy flow in the ecosystem. Types of ecosystems
- Bio-diversity: Definition, classification, threats to biodiversity and its conservation
- Environmental pollution: Causes, effects and control of air
- Global warming and climate change
- Causes, effects and control of water and marine pollution
- Causes, effects and control of soil pollution
- Causes, effects and control of noise and thermal pollution
- Causes, effects and management of nuclear hazards and industrial wastes
- Disaster management, Floods, earthquakes, cyclones and land slides
- Social issues and the environment, unsustainable to sustainable development
- The Environment Protection Act, the Air Act, the water Act, the Wildlife Protection Act and Forest Conservation Act
- National and state level organizations – Environmental Laws and Acts – Environmental Education – CDM
- Woman and child welfare, HIV/AIDS and Role of information technology on environment and human health.
Feedback: After Reading these ICAR eCourse, please give your feedback for improve of the e-Course contents on this website. Click Here
Disclaimer: The information on this website does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the courseware contents.
The contents are provided free for noncommercial purpose such as teaching, training, research, extension and self learning.
If you are facing any Problem than fill form Contact Us
If you want share any article related Agriculture with us than send at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact detail.
19,861 total views, 70 views today